Sunday, April 13, 2008

Manic Monday

Is there anything for which you would willingly give your life? I believe that I would willingly give my life to save or protect my children. There is something about being a mother. It really brings out the protective side of a person.

How would you communicate with someone if you didn't share a common language? Charades! I would just start acting things out. I would pray that while I look stupid I am at least getting the message across.

Where is your ideal place/location to have a wedding? In my younger years, I thought getting married in this very spot would be ideal. This picture is from Giant City State Park in southern Illinois. Obviously this would have to be a small ceremony, but I just think this park is beautiful.

Click here to play along.

8 comments:

Laurie said...

That is a beautiful park!

Have a wonderful week!

Picturing of Life said...

wow....what a nice place ;)

Mine in here Thanks

Kristin said...

Beautiful park! Charades sound like fun! Have a great week!

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

As charades - too funny. I love that game.

Gorgeous park!

Mommy of 2 Grlz said...

Ha Ha! Love your #2....

Beautiful picture, hope you have a great week!

Laane said...

I took "anything" literally. LOL!

But ofcourse I would give my life for my children.

The park is beautiful!!

Feel welcome to visit my manic monday at Laane on the World

Have a great week!

Serena said...

So far I have not read any exception to the mothers giving their lives for their children answer. The park looks lovely indeed.

ChatnChill

Serena

Gabriel said...

What a beautiful park! It's just gorgeous.

Hope you had a happy Manic Monday!

My post