2. Windows...We have a bow window, two bedroom windows, and a sliding glass door that need to be replaced. Heck, some of them don't even open. Ugh!
3. The main bathroom has many problems. Most of them require my hubby finding the time rather than finding the money. The towel bar is coming out of the wall, sink stopper is stuck in a halfway position, shower pressure sucks, and drain in bathtub is broken. Not to mention the room is carpeted, vanity is old, and the tile around the tub is pink. Yuck! It just needs some work!
4. My kitchen requires some major money. We need to have the soffit taken out...I think that is the right word. We need new cabinets, new counter tops, wallpaper removed and walls painted, new light fixtures, and the 70's style beam and bars removed that separate the kitchen from the dining room.
5. I need to have shelves put in my laundry room closet. My husband likes to procrastinate.
6. When my husband gets the time, he needs to paint our shed.
7. I would put new hardwood trim in the older portion of the house.
8. Light bulbs need to be replaced in our stairwell. Sound easy? Sure, if you have a super-duper tall ladder and aren't afraid of heights.
9. Weather stripping (or something) needs to be added to our front door. The wind howls through there like crazy, and it actually sounds like we live in a cabin built in the 1800's in the middle of nowhere. It always makes me super cold when I hear that sound.
10. A couple door knobs in our home need to be fixed.
What I am realizing is that many things that need to be done in our home are small. They simply require my husband setting some time aside to take care of things. Do you know how frustrating that is to me? If only I were a handy woman!