1. Ali's 6th birthday, which seemed to last a week. :-) She had her actual birthday on Wednesday and two parties on the weekend. Crazy busy!
2. I took Josh to meet with the speech pathologist at the public school for an evaluation. I am hopeful that his speech problems are age appropriate, but she still needs to see him one more time (this Wednesday) before I will know more.
3. Accountability~I meet with a wonderful group of ladies once a month, and we help each other stay accountable in different areas of our lives.
4. Made a birthday card for my Aunt, as well as goodie bags for Ali's party and a "star-of-the-week" board for Ali's school. My Cricut machine got a ton of use here lately.
5. Started my Bloggy contest for a Bridgewater candle, which is actually ending this Friday. Come check it out!