1. 2012 Honda Pilot~Let's face it, Santa, my 2006 Kia Sedona stinks. I made a poor choice, and I would love for you to right my wrong.
2. Ugg Adirondak II Boots~Santa, I'm not a huge Ugg fan, but these boots look warm and cozy. Can't you see me taking Cocoa for walks in the snow?
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set~My other bottle is practically empty. Surely you don't want me to go around stinky, Santa!
4. A Working Fireplace~Ten years! That is how long we have lived in this home, Santa, and not once have we had a fire in our fireplace. Could you please check it to be sure it is safe and clean it out? Thanks! Look at the bright side, you won't burn your bottom. ;-)
5. A Mother's Necklace~Please note that my children's birthstones are diamond, garnet, and topaz. Thank you!
6. Hobby Lobby Gift Cards~Santa, this would be a huge help! I am on a card making kick lately, and Hobby Lobby seems to be getting a lot of my money.
7. Craft Room (Fully Stocked & Organized)~This would be my little piece of Heaven on Earth!
8. Metal Family Tree~Santa, don't you think this would look nice in my house?
9. Light Fixture Above Dining Room Table~I just really think it would be nice to see what we are eating. Of course, this will probably just make my kids refuse to eat even more, and I am certain I will hear "Ewwwww, disgusting!" more often.
10. Camera Lens~I need to be able to zoom in on the football field next year.
11. Comfy Shoes~Santa, have you also noticed that the older you get, the more your back hurts? I am convinced that shoes make all the difference. They need to be comfy with good arch supports.
12. Pajamas & Slippers~I love feeling cozy in my home during the winter, and I think long flannel jammies and soft slippers would do the trick.
13. Sapphire Earrings and Necklace~You know I could rock this look, Santa! Especially paired with those flannel pj's. ;-)
I will truly be grateful for whatever you bring, Santa. Especially if it is on this list. ;-) To show my appreciation, I will leave you an extra cookie this year. I'm nice like that.